This stunning candle is scented to make your home feel snug and cosy by evoking feelings of warmth and comfort, ideal for grey days.
Packed with scents of baked apple, with undertones of ground cinnamon, nutmeg, coriander and clove, and a delightful aftertaste of vanilla, amber, musk and caramelised sugar.
Like all their candles, this one is ethical, earth friendly and individually hand poured in small batches in Cornwall.
They plant one tree in the amazon rainforest for each and every Earth Candle you buy.
One Candle = One Tree
- A tree is planted in the rainforest for each candle sold
- Wooden Wick crackles like a fire!
- Individually handcrafted in Cornwall
- INCREDIBLE smell that lasts really well even when blown out
- Ethically and sustainably created
- Vegan & cruelty free
- No dyes or additives
- Every part of the candle is Zero Waste, from the recyclable jar and lid to the recycled paper labels
- 37 hour burning time