Our Take In Process
- It saves you bringing in items to us that we can’t take (especially useful when we start to take heavier winter items later this year).
- We can get ahead on the admin, so when you visit us with your items, we can have them listed and on sale in no time!
So here’s the lowdown on what you need to know:
- We are currently taking items suitable for Autumn. We won’t be taking Winter items (chunky jumpers, winter coats & long boots etc) until October onwards.
- All items need to be in a “ready for sale” condition, ie clean & fresh, no heavy creasing, no signs of wear or damage.
- We only accept clothing & accessories that are high street, premium or designer fashion brands. We don’t accept any low cost such as Primark, Matalan or any supermarket branded items.
- Please be aware, we may not be able to take any of your items or may only choose a small amount, depending on what you have listed on the form.
- Selected items will be sold for 8 weeks. You will receive 40% of the price of your sold items & 20% will go to charity (10% when sold via ebay).
- At the end of the 8 week selling window, please come back in to the shop to collect your 40% payout & collect any unsold items. Any unsold items not collected within 14 days of the end date will be donated forward to charity.
If you’re happy with all of the above, please complete the preselection form below. We will then be in touch to confirm which items we have chosen to view & best days/times to bring them in.