We have been super busy over the last few months planning something extra special for you, our fabulous customers!
It's time to introduce to you the Feel Good Fashion Lock In….the chance for you & up to 6 friends to have the boutique all to yourselves and enjoy a great night shopping & socialising, all with a glass of fizz in hand (soft drinks will also be available).
Our evenings will be hosted on Thursdays & Fridays & can be booked from Friday 22nd July onwards. You can check out our available dates & book ahead by clicking HERE.
Timings are 7pm arrival for you & your guests, with a 7.30pm start. The evening then wraps up by 9pm.
Each booking costs £120.00 for up to 6 people & here’s what’s included:
- On the night you will be welcomed with refreshments and Kate will run through the plan for the evening.
- You’ll receive £60 in vouchers for you & your friends to spend on the night (eg. £30 each to spend if just two of you attending, £15 to spend each if four of you, £10 each to spend if six of you - you decide!)
- Guests can send over their wish lists ahead of the evening, so items are all ready for trying on (depending on availability).
- A selection of skincare & makeup will be available to try on the night & if you wish, Kate can offer advice on products tailored to suit you.
- We are also working on offering bra fitting advice should anyone wish to learn more on how to get the perfect fit, along with the opportunity to purchase a sustainably produced underwear range.
And as always, we donate 20% to our charity of the month from all preloved sales from our boutique. Now is the perfect time to get a group of friends together and feel good whilst supporting a charity!
Using our brand new wishlist option on our online store, our guests had already pre-selected the things they wished to view or buy that evening (Click HERE to check out our wishlist related blog).
We have styles to suit every size, shape, occasion & budget. We stock sizes 6 through to 20+ in many different styles, along with shoes, bags & accessories. Create a whole outfit or find pieces to compliment what you already have.